Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Fall & Turkey Day!

It's been awhile since I've last posted. Thanksgiving has come and gone (already) and Christmas is fast approaching! This holiday season is going to be so much fun to see it, experience it with Marlee, and see it through her eyes (even though she won't really know what's going on). She is growing so fast and each day she is trying or doing something new! Currently she is pulling up to whatever she can get her hands on! She would much rather stand than sit! I know she is trying to keep up with her cousin Courtney who is walking all over the place! Marlee is also crawling too, though she's not very fast! I'm sure she'll be walking in no time, so I'm just going to enjoy (really enjoy) her while she's not running away from me! The slide show is of some random pictures from the last few weeks and Thanksgiving! I hope you enjoy!

Click to play Happy Fall & Turkey Day!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: