Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

November 19, 2008: I can hardly believe that Kendall and I have been married for 3 years! It seems like yesterday that we were scrambling to plan a wedding (we only had a 5 month engagement)! Our wedding day was perfect! Our family, friends, and a lot of students came to celebrate our special day with us!


Here are some pictures from our wedding 3 years ago! Enjoy!

Click to play Wedding Day-3 years ago!


Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kendall!! I found your blog thru Aimee Tanner's blog. It's been so long...congratulations on getting married and your baby girl. She is adorable. I got married in May, 05 and Wayne and I live in Vermont (Wayne is doing a residency here) and we have a 2 year old girl, Emma Raines and an almost 3 month old little boy, Tucker. We have a blog too, the address is natalieandwayne.blogspot.com. I hope you are doing well!! Merry Christmas, early: )!

~Natalie (Ross) McGough