Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Splish Splash!



One of the gifts Marlee recieved for her birthday was a water table!! I've been waiting for the weather to warm up so I could set it up outside for the girls to play in! Finally today, the weather cleared so the girls had a chance to play in the water! When I first filled up the table with water from the hose, it was a little chilly, so I ran upstairs and filled up a bucket of warm water from the shower and poured that water into the water table! Much better! The girls had a lot of fun splashing (and drinking) the water! They both looked so cute in their swim suits and water shoes! We are really looking forward to the warmer weather and playing in the water table some more!

1 comment:

Rieses Pieces said...

What an AWESOME Birthday present! I wonder who were great friends to get that for Marlee?? Can't wait for Parker and Luke to play in it too!