Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day fun in Huntsville

We had a great time visiting my parents this weekend in Huntsville! Audrey, James, and Courtney came over for a visit too!! Despite the threatening rain all weekend, we were able to sneak in some outdoor time-a Hot Air Balloon Festival, walking around the outdoor mall, visiting the city park, running a race, and just hanging out!! On Monday morning, James, Kendall, and myself ran in the Cotton Row Run. James and Kendall ran the 10k (6.2 miles) and I ran the 5k (3.1 miles)! The run felt good, but it showed me how out of shape I really am and how much I need to train in order to run the Peachtree (1ok) in July!! The weekend was a lot of fun-having some good hang out time with the family! Hope you enjoy the pictures from the weekend!



Marlee is not quite sure if Daddy's hat will keep her dry from the rain!




We went into Old Navy and Marlee soon discovered her favorite animal-a dog! She loved sitting on the doggie and then later playing and looking out the window!



Just hanging out with Daddy and Courtney!




Biker Babes! Actually, the girls are sitting on my dad's scooter!




Stretching it Out!




James and Kendall running down the final stretch of the Cotton Row Run!




Marlee and Daddy just hanging out and waiting for mommy to run by!



Our family after a morning of running!

No comments: