Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Card 2010

Okay-so I know that the last time I blogged was way back at the beginning of the summer- Memorial Day weekend to be exact, so here I am-finally. We have been very busy with-well, life and blogging has taken a back seat. I am hoping to do better about blogging, especially since I haven't recorded much of Brady's 1st year!


The real purpose of this post is to tell you about a fantastic offer from Shutterfly. Shutterfly is a great website where you can order anything photo. Cards, calendars, invitations, and so much more! We have ordered several things from Shutterfly in the past and have always been happy with their products! This year, we are going to order Christmas Cards from Shutterfly because they are offering 50 free Christmas Cards to bloggers! I'm here to show you some of their beautiful cards that we are going to choose from-they are all awesome and it's going to be a difficult decision!


I especially love the cards where you can put multiple pictures!
This card is beautiful! I love the monogrammed letter in the middle with the photos around it!
Another photo card that I love is this square one! I love that it's not your typical rectangle, but it's a square with multiple photos all around! Plently of places for pictures of Marlee and Brady!
I also like the card that just has a spot for one picture! It's almost impossible to get a perfectly posed family picture with two little ones, but in case we do, I know which card we'll choose!

So many choices, now which to choose? You'll have to be on the look out in your mailbox to see which card won our vote!

Oh, and if you need any ideas for Christmas presents, we love giving calendars! You can personalize them with birthdays, anniversaries, and special occasions! Not to mention all the fun pictures you can add to it too!

Hope you all have a fantastic Christmas season!

No comments: