Tuesday, September 1, 2009

August randomness!

August sure was a long month, but that just means more time for fun! Courtney and Marlee continue to grow and learn new things everyday, which is so much fun to watch! They are both talking up a storm-Marlee is the more talkative one though, and into everything! They are also both down to taking just 1 long nap in the afternoon, which makes for a long morning for me, so I'm thinking of things to do with them, and places to go! Last week we went to storytime at Barnes and Noble! For the most part, they liked it, they sat still and quiet for about 10-15 min which is pretty good especially since the were eating goldfish! Today, I went to my first MOPS group meeting! I'm really excited about meeting some new moms, and it's great that I can take the girls and they can get some playtime with other kids and I can get some adult time too! I love watching the girls interact with each other! There are times in the mornings where I may be in another room and I just hear them laughing at each other, and it makes me laugh!! They are too cute and I love that they are getting to grow up together!

Hanging out in the big bar stool chairs, don't they look so big?
Drawing


Serious faces

Silly faces (and hair)


Photobucket

No comments: