Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Swing Time!








We have had a few really beautiful warm days! Spring time must just be right around the corner! Since Courtney will be over 3 days this week, I thought it would be a great time to take the girls to the park to get some fresh air, change of scenery, and some swing time!!
The girls and I met my good friend Shawna and her little boy Luke at Swift-Cantrell Park after lunch! After walking a few laps around the park, Shawna and I decided to take the babies to the playground! Surprisingly, the swings were available, so I put the girls in for a little bit! Marlee and Courtney also enjoyed playing on some of the other playground equipment! It was a fun afternoon and I hope to take them back often!

2 comments:

Summer Pendley said...

Sam~I absolutely LOVE the new pics...Ms. Marlee is SUCH a beauty...I can't wait to get the girls together! Sailer is still only walking about 4-5 steps, but is very content with crawling. So, we'll see...you never know. The park looks like fun..we really like Swift-Cantrell Park..maybe we can take the kids sometime!!! :)

Elizabeth @ things with feathers said...

Such cute pics! I look at Marlee and think, "Oh she looks just like Sam! No--Kendall! No--Sam!" She's a beautiful combination!