Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Cutest Cousins

Two to three days a week, Marlee's cousin Courtney gets to come over and play! I have the awesome privilege of watching Courtney during the week for James and Audrey while they work! It has been so fun for me to watch the two girls begin to recognize and interact with each other. When Courtney first started coming over in June, the girls did not interact with each other at all! Over the last few weeks, they smile at each other, giggle, and play! Well, actually, their version of playing consists of taking away whatever toy the other one is playing with! I am so excited that Marlee and Courtney are getting to grow up together. My hope and prayer is that they will not only be close cousins, but also close friends!


Click to play Cousin Time!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Summer Pendley said...

Sam..I love this Smilebox..that is such a good idea! Marlee is getting so big too! She and her cousin favor SO much! You will love looking back at these pics when the girls get older.

BTW~Sailer's hairbow came from Pigtails and Crewcuts on Dallas Highway..right above the Perrywinkles and Beef 'O Brady's...the alligator clip bows stay in SO well! Everytime I take Noah to get his hair cut, I have to buy new bows for Sailer. It's an addiction! :)